Comment on page
Basic NFT Marketplace Primitives
Limited Developer Support
All assets represented in this library are community built, which means limited support from the Agoric OpCo development team. Please use components, APIs, and front-ends with caution.
This code implements a basic NFT marketplace Dapp modeled after a baseball card store.
Users can buy NFT baseball cards from the store.
After successfully running the Dapp, users can browse available cards by photograph and place bids on cards they want to buy.
The Advanced Marketplace is a modified version of the baseball card store Dapp that allows for secondary sales with the following modifications to the UI:
- Adds a “My Cards” page which displays the cards owned by the user
- Adds a “Marketplace” page which shows secondary sales listings
- The Dapp page which sells cards to users directly becomes “Primary Sales”
Users are able to list their card for sale. User flow:
- 1.User navigates to “My Cards” page
- 2.User selects a card to list for sale
- 3.User chooses the sale mechanism (currently only one - Fixed price sale)
- 4.Choose price for listing in RUN
- 5.Optional for user: Choose end date & time for the listing
- 6.User confirms choice and creates listing
- 7.User navigates to “Marketplace” page and can see all marketplace listings and filter to his/her own listing(s)